Square 1 Art Fundraiser
A letter from the Washington Wildcats Parent Club
October 1, 2020
Dear Washington Elementary School Family,
The Washington Parent Club is coordinating this year’s Square 1 Art activity! This is completely optional, but we hope it’s a fun activity for you to do with your child(ren) while raising funds for our school! Below are your Square 1 Art fundraiser instructions.
Please create and upload art by: October 21, 2020
Parent Order Deadline (to receive by Christmas): November 9, 2020
1. CREATE ART
- Your child may create art on our art paper template that you print out, or on a white square of paper that is at least 8 in x 8 in. See these other Art Requirements for helpful
- Need help with art ideas? Watch the following YouTube videos:
2. PHOTOGRAPH ART
- Once your child has finished their creation, take a photo of your child’s art with your phone or
- See video How to Take a Photo for Upload.
- Take photo directly overhead in bright light, even outdoors! Avoid shadows on the
- You can edit and crop off any background later in our upload app
3. UPLOAD ART
- Click “Art Upload” on our website. (Need help? See art upload video instructions here.)
- Enter state and school name to find your school, click “Continue”.
- Enter your child’s name, grade and your email address
- Click “Choose File” and upload your child’s art from your phone or tablet
- You will see then your child’s art in the Edit App. You may crop the art, add text, or make other
- Click “Done” and your art is saved to your school’s fundraiser!
4. SHOP! Don’t forget these make great holiday gifts!
- You may begin to shop for keepsakes right away at com/shop!
- Remember to order by November 9 to receive the items from Square 1 Art by Christmas.
Thank you for creating art for the Square 1 Art school fundraiser! We hope you had fun! We know you will enjoy your child’s art on Square 1 Art keepsakes for years to come!
Uploaded your Child’s Art but cannot find it?
Just click Art Search to find your child’s art.
Need Square 1 Art assistance?
Click Customer Care or call 888.332.3294
Don’t have a printer and need a hard copy of the art paper template?
Extras will be in the Washington School lobby or contact the Washington Parent Club and we will mail you one!
Coordinator – Brittney Jackson President – Jill Gregg
Call or text: 541-429-0553 Email: email@example.com